We’re Hiring! Editor/Motion Designer
Editor/Motion Designer (Min 3 years experience) Please carefully read the application requirements listed at the end of this post. — What we’re looking for — This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual with a real passion for the filmmaking process, to come in and help the company continue to grow. The…
Editor/Motion Designer (Min 3 years experience)
Please carefully read the application requirements listed at the end of this post.
— What we’re looking for —
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual with a real passion for the filmmaking process, to come in and help the company continue to grow. The role will primarily be focused on post production (editing, motion graphics, grading) and requires someone with at least 3 years’ experience working professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. There may also be scope for some involvement in production (camera operating, camera assisting, sound recording) depending on experience. Beyond that we want someone who can contribute creatively to our projects from concepts to storyboards; who can work closely with our clients and with other members of the team; who is open to experimenting, learning and challenging themself. We work as a team and everyone is given the opportunity to contribute ideas, and to bring their ideas to fruition. For us ability wins out over qualifications every time so if you have the experience we’re looking for and can demonstrate a high level of skill and creativity then don’t worry about not having the right qualifications. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
— About Manto Films —
We’re a team of experienced filmmakers who harness the power of video to create compelling content for bold brands. We build on the foundations of strong relationships and boundless creativity to produce work which connects with audiences and tells important stories. Our work is hugely varied; we work with organisations ranging from Yorkshire Tea to Yorkshire Cancer Research, from Visit Harrogate to Leeds City Council, from major international organisations to local manufacturers. We produce short, punchy social media ads, TV commercials, training films, documentaries and much more.
— Values —
Everything we do is based around our values. They are:
Building strong relationships with our clients and within our team is key. To do this we strive to be trustworthy, to act with integrity, to display professionalism, to ask for and offer help, and to create a great experience for our clients.
We are driven by creativity and a genuine love for what we do. We are risk-takers; we produce work that is innovative and daring. We have the courage to try new things and are not afraid to make mistakes.
We have confidence that we produce fantastic work but we have the humility to recognise our imperfections, and so are always striving to learn and improve. We are inspired by other companies and their work, not driven by negative or competitive comparison.
— What the right person will have —
- 3 years professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Familiarity with working on Macs
- Good understanding of the online film and video market
- Excellent organisational skills
- A collaborative approach to work
— What you’ll be doing —
- Editing a wide range of video content in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Producing motion graphics animations in Adobe After Effects
- Producing a range of supplementary graphics for projects including overlay graphics, title screens, lower third name captions, logo animations and much more
- Grading videos to a high standard
- Managing a varied slate of work and organising your time to ensure deadlines are met
- Working from our office in Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- Working closely with other members of the team
- Contributing ideas and concepts for new projects
— Salary —
Basic Salary £25k - £30k (depending on skills and experience)
*** How do I apply ***
Drop us an email to email@example.com, which must include the following:
- Full CV
- Showreel link (video files not accepted so please upload to YouTube/Vimeo)
- An example of a motion graphics project with an explanation of how you executed it
- The following information: Driving Licence Y/N, Own Car Y/N, Availability to start
- A video of yourself answering the following questions:
- Why are you suitable for the role?
- Why do you want the job?
- What is your dream project to work on and why?
PLEASE NOTE, APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS VIDEO
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th October at 5pm