We are currently recruiting for the following role:
What we’re looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic individual with a real passion for the filmmaking process and a head for business, to come in and help the company grow. The role will primarily be split between post-production (editing, grading, motion graphics) and production (camera operating, camera assisting, sound recording). But more than that we want someone who can contribute creatively to our projects; who can work closely with our clients; who can help out on shoots when the need arises; who can help with the day to day running of the company where required.
About Manto Films:
Manto Films is a Leeds based production company that specialises in producing creative and exciting films with a focus on content for web and social media. We work closely in partnership with our clients, including some big names, and are always looking to push the boundaries in terms of creative concepts and new technology.
– Strong working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
– Camera/sound/lighting training or experience, incorporating a range of equipment – Good understanding of the corporate video market (in particular web video)
– Broadcast experience desirable but not essential
Basic Salary £16k – £20k (depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn performance related bonuses.
How do I apply?
Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, which must include the following:
– Full CV
– Showreel link (video files not accepted please upload to online video platform e.g.
– The following information: Driving Licence Y/N, Own Car Y/N, Availability to start
– A video of yourself answering the following questions:
o Why are you suitable for the role?
o Why do you want the job?
o What is your favourite film and why?
**PLEASE NOTE, APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS VIDEO**
Closing date for applications 5 pm Friday 30th September 2016